Field Service Engineer
Superior Resource Group is looking for a Field Service Engineer for our client located in Green Bay, WI.
- You will use your mechanical, electrical, and software skills along with print/processing industry knowledge to collaborate with the Customer Service Team, in identifying problems and providing solutions for customers.
- You will provide key troubleshooting, engineering analysis, and program debugging for installed machines and machines being installed.
- Assist on escalated controls-related issues during the customer service period and perform program updates, retrofits, and customer service special projects.
- Ability to travel domestically (50-80%) and internationally (5%) on an as needed basis and for extended periods of time – typically a week and up to several weeks at a time.
- Serve customers with outstanding skills, teamwork and focused customer service.
- Possess a can-do attitude and an approachable demeanor.
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation, or controls; or related experience
- Computer proficiency
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Schematic expertise
- OEM experience a plus!
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus