Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Fiberglass Assemblers in Casa Grande, AZ
Job Title: Fiberglass Assembler
Job Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Salary: $17.50-$23.00 per hour
Fiberglass Assembler will be cutting and painting fiberglass panels and fitting to metal frames.
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Sets up production machines following prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment.
- Chooses, aligns, and securely attaches holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and other materials on machines.
- Applies knowledge of mathematics and instruments to calculate dimensions and tolerances.
- Identifies malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining; adjusts controls of machine to correct errors.
- Inspects and measures completed production units to identify defects caused by machine setup.
- Starts or restarts equipment after power outages or interruptions.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Construction background helpful
- Fiberglass handling experience preferred
- Mechanical skills and use of small hand tools helpful
- Standing and lifting product throughout the day
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.