Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for an Executive Receptionist for a non-profit religious organization in Tucson, Arizona.
Job Title: Executive Receptionist
Salary: $15.54 per hour
The Executive Receptionist’s primary role will be to answer all incoming phone calls and determine the nature of the call in order to effectively route calls to the appropriate point of contact. The Executive Receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. This position requires a high level of reliability, dependability and fulfilling responsibilities.
- Answer phones and operate switchboard
- Transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Take messages when appropriate personnel are not available
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Screen new visitors through intercom
- Make coffee daily, set out snacks and restock supplies in the Conference Room, Admin Reception, Admin Lounge, and Business Center
- Maintain a clean and organized Conference Room, Admin Reception, Admin Lounge, Business Center and Office/Storage Closet
- Light sweeping, mopping and disposing of trash in the administrative office
- Manage conference room reservations and organize all aspects for meetings when requested
- Troubleshoot the receptionist phone equipment problems with the IT Team and serve as point of contact for the receptionist phone equipment
- Direct and/or assist equipment operation, copying/printing projects, mailing preparation, etc.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of all mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Deliver outgoing mail to the post office when necessary
- Sort all mail, place in administrative mail boxes and notify staff regarding mail pick up for appropriate department
- Maintain postage machine
- Some data entry and scheduling for Guest Intake/Guest Services
- Assist with putting together Onboarding binders
- Assist with putting together Board Member binders
- Attend staff meetings when directed by Director of Human Resources or CEO
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Human Resources or CEO
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.