Engineering Technician 2 – Confidential Clearance Required
NSC Technologies is hiring Engineering Technician 2 – Confidential Clearance Required in Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate must have four years of experience as an Engineering Technician 2 – Confidential Clearance Required.
- Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Produces engineering documentation, reports, and drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics).
- Performs detailed mathematical calculations using established formulas; preliminary analyses of data where guidelines are provided in trajectory adequacy, dimensional model consistency, and quantitative judgments concerning technical data.
- Uses personal computer to perform analyses and develop documentation/reports. May conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering evaluation or study.
AA or another two-year technical degree in a related discipline and one year of related experience Associate’s Degree and one year of experience. 2 years of related experience can be substituted for an Associate’s degree. 4 years of non-related experience can be substituted for Associate’s degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for an Associate’s degree. Equivalency: Associate’s Degree and one year of experience. 2 years of related experience can be substituted for an Associate’s degree. And four years of non-related experience can be substituted for an Associate’s degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for an Associate’s degree.
Sap experience Microsoft office experience PIR work experience material forecasting experience I2 parts catalog reading/understanding military specifications Hybrid training will be conducted, three days of in-office and two days working from home. The schedule for remote work will be the same once training is complete. SAP experience Military specification understanding Communication skills
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
NSC Technologies offers:
• Competitive pay
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Long term job opportunities
• Referral bonus if you qualify
• OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company.? NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D