Electrical Assembly Tech
Superior Resource Group is looking for 1st shift Electrical Assembly Tech for our client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct.
The Electrical Assembly Tech will be mostly constructing new machinery. Also, will use experience to assist in the rebuild and repair of custom machinery.
Position is 1st shift, 4-day work week. 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM. OT is available.
- Technical degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or related field preferred
- 3+ years of mechanical or electrical maintenance or assembly experience in a job shop setting
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Strong knowledge and understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, belt systems, motors, and other industrial machine components
- Light machining and fabricating skills a huge plus
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.