Staffing Resources has immediate openings for an EHS Specialist in Frankfort, IN. The EHS Specialist will partner with the plant leadership team to keeping employees safe. The EHS Specialist will also be responsible for guiding the team to ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulatory requirements and corporate EHS policies and guidelines. Pay $65,000-$75,000 dependent on experience.
Interested candidates will need to interview. Please submit resumes for consideration: email@example.com.
• Execute company's safety programs.
• Identify, scope, and facilitate execution of safety improvement projects.
• Schedule and implement safety training for all employees.
• Execute a standardized and scheduled job safety analysis of all high-risk/exposure workstations.
• Lead ergonomic assessment and improvement opportunities at work stations through the use of co-bots, automation, and industrial Engineering activities.
• Ensure compliance with governmental and company Environmental, Health, and safety regulations and policies.
• Evaluate, assess, and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees.
• Lead injury and incident investigations and root cause analysis.
• Act as the Site Emergency Coordinator (training, evacuation planning, emergency response).
• Responsible for Environmental reporting and compliance.
• Oversee chemical management plan and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) system.
• Maintain ISO 14001 Certification and assist Corporate EHS in obtaining ISO 45001 certification.
• Work with Corporate EHS and PPE vendor to maintain inventory of proper PPE.
• BS/BA in related field – Safety Engineering, Occupational Safety/Industrial Hygiene
• 3-5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment, or proven experience is deemed to be equivalent
• Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and delegate
• Must possess effective written & verbal communication skills
• Must possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Software
• Working knowledge of worker compensation, Federal, State & Local Safety and Environmental Regulations including OSHA, NFPA, NEC
• Experience influencing, training, and leading teams
• Experience with Lean / 5-S Operating Systems
Please call our office if you have any questions: (765) 659-2211. We are open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Stop in to apply at: 2449 E. Wabash St. Frankfort, IN 46041.
Staffing Resources cares about you!
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
At Staffing Resources our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
– Medical Coverage
– Short- and long-term disability coverage
– Identity Theft Protection
– Legal Assistance
– Long Term Opportunities
– Training and Career Growth Opportunities
– The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Staffing Resources is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Staffing Resources is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Staffing Resources is a drug free company. Staffing Resources is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.