Job location: Tucson, AZ
• Support the daily production and long term goals of the Driver Manufacturing department. .
• Meet and exceed production and Quality expectations set forth in manufacturing
• Follow all procedures in manufacturing, and provide input for process improvements
Perform all Driver Service operations to the highest degree of reliability while in compliance with applicable written procedures.
• Perform required Driver Operational tests in compliance with Quality requirements to insure optimal performance of finished product.
• Assist Materials Control in maintaining necessary inventories of required component parts for Driver assembly to ensure optimal production efficiency and customer delivery.
• Coordinate Driver assembly activities to meet required Quality criteria and customer and production schedules.
• Assist in failure investigations on returned equipment and document findings.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on select facilities equipment to ensure efficient and safe operation.
• Perform all necessary related tasks with minimal supervision
Identify and record potential problems relating to the product, process and Quality System.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
• Record and/or report all instances of customer feedback on product.
Education, experience and training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of electronic equipment experience or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability and willingness to identify requirements of internal and external customers and satisfy them in accordance with regulations and company Quality policies.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, subordinates