Job location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: $32.70 per hour
Job Summary: Provide support to Principal Data Analyst in Customer Insights and Renewable Energy Programs.
- Proficient Excel user including functions and pivot tables
- Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Experience with quantitative data analysis/ ability to synthesize large data sets and present results at a level appropriate for a range of audiences
- Ability to work in collaboration with various departments as required
- Ability to disseminate customer focused surveys on a weekly/monthly basis as appropriate
- Ability to download survey results and format for distribution to relevant departments
- Ability to monitor survey results for specific needs e.g., customers who request additional follow-up
- Ability to download, analyze, and present internal and external survey data as requested
- Can assist with development of surveys and informational materials
- Complete other analytical and data presentation tasks as required
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Experience with SQL
- A degree in economics, statistics, applied mathematics, data science or similar
- Familiarity with GIS analysis
- Training in appropriate data-visualization techniques for qualitative, quantitative, and cartographic data
- Experience with survey design, administration, and analysis
- Knowledge of local and national demographic and socioeconomic data sources
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.