Customer Service Specialist
This position is responsible for investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints. Interacting with customers in a positive, friendly manner that ensures high customer retention. Inputing phone/fax orders and relative data into the computer by performing the following duties:
Responsibilities of the Position:
• Actively participates in the Quality Improvement Process by processing customer warranties and complaints and helping bring clarity for the issues which need to be addressed by the Quality and Operations Teams.
• Acts as customer support for the Latin American market which encompasses Mexico, Central America and South America.
• Responsible for ongoing service, support and administration of all Computer Cut related activities (orders, billing, etc.).
• Talk with customers by phone concerning orders, returns and shipments and provide product information on claims, processes and warranties.
• Receive & input orders and ensure they are filled in an accurate and timely manner.
• Call customers when necessary to advise shipment delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
• Answer product availability questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Follow through on customer requests as needed.
• Arrange transfer of inventory from other Service Centers as needed.
• Initiate file maintenance for corrections to computers customer file. Perform clerical duties such as filing invoices.
• Handle all customers in a professional manner.
• Obtain customer feedback information.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Assist the other staff members with tasks that assure the days business is completed and done so in a timely and efficient manner.
• High School diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish), oral and written.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Professional.
• SAP experience strongly desired.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Strong work ethic, with focus on attendance and punctuality
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY ONLINE!
ULG Staffing Cares!
At ULG Staffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.