Customer Service Representative – Outbound
Salary: $16.00 per hour – increase to $18.00 after training
Must have Great Customer Service Skills, ability to handle phones, proficiency with computers (moving in and out of software programs), data entry, and general clerical skills.
Must have prior customer service skills (not necessarily call center) and possess a positive attitude. Attendance/timeliness are key! Don't want someone who can't be at work consistently.
- Bilingual is preferred by not a necessity.
- 40 hour work week. Must be able to work between the hours of M-F, 7am-6pm.
- Need to have a High School or GED diploma
- Must be able to be able to pass a 7 year background check along with a 9 panel drug screen.
- Hours of operation will be between 7am-6pm.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.