Crane Service Mechanic & Technician – Crane & Heavy Equipment. Hands-on experience with cranes and lift equipment is desired. This is a full-time, non-exempt position
• Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of gantry, electric, heavy lift and mobile cranes.
• Must have a strong diesel engine, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical background.
• Must be able to diagnose, repair, remove, and install heavy equipment components.
• Read, understand and interpret operating manuals, P&ID, control schematics, and technical drawings.
• Ability to work with, diagnostic, and repair electronic, VFD, PLC, CMS, and LMI systems.
• Ability to configure and service process controls
• Maintain conformity to safety requirements and other regulations.
Skills and Experience Requirements
• Strong initiative required and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Locate, diagnose, and repair electrical and instrumentation malfunctions.
• Ability to operate aerial man lifts, forklifts, and other PITs.
• Able to climb crane stairs and ladders and lift 50 lbs.
• Must be computer literate and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the maintenance of heavy equipment, instrumentation and/or electrical systems in an industrial environment.
• Ability to work safely around moving machinery and outdoors in changing weather conditions.
• Proven experience in preventive and predictive maintenance of industrial heavy lift equipment.
No items found.