Job location: Tucson, AZ
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for coordination of the talent acquisition process for every position within the company. The Corporate Recruiter is also responsible for researching and implementing new technologies to keep the company on the leading edge of finding and attracting the best candidates; this will include social networking and branding of the company in social media for applications in all aspects of its Mission and Vision.
Create and execute recruiting strategies in coordination with the Human Resources Manager.
- Post, maintain and refresh open positions on job boards daily.
- Screen resumes and credentials for required skill levels and appropriate experience in relation to open positions.
- Provide rejection letter or application documents to each applicant.
- Maintain candidate tracking log to include all communications with candidates within the company’s applicant tracking system (OpenHire).
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Coordinate the collection and documentation of all application documents.
- Conduct background and reference checks on all candidates, to include drug screening; review results with the Human Resources Manager if there is a possible history of malfeasance.
- Coordinate all interviews with the interviewer’s schedule; this includes all travel arrangements to the Corporate Office, as required.
- Coordinate the offer terms, negotiation, acceptance and all administration of hiring a candidate with the position’s Supervisor, Upper Management and the Human Resources Manager.
Seasoned recruiter with at least 5 years of recruiting experience. Experience in upper management positions or in other human resources disciplines is a plus.