Contracts Administrator 2 – California
NSC Technologies is currently hiring Contracts Administrator 2 –in California. The ideal candidate must have 0-1 year of experience as a Contracts Administrator.
Position Summary / Responsibilities Administers
- Extends, negotiates, and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- Leveling Factors: Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. Widespread application of concepts and principles.
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks. Problem Solving Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Discretion/Latitude Works under only very general supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Impact Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results usually require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Liaison Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. May make presentations to small groups.
- Basic Qualifications Bachelors in a related field and three years of relevant professional experience. One year of relevant experience with a Master's degree.
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
NSC Technologies offers :
• Competitive pay
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Long term job opportunities
• Referral bonus if you qualify
• OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D