Contract Admin II
ULG a subsidiary of NSC has openings for a Sub-Contract Administrator with a client located in Bremerton WA. Candidates must have great attention to detail, excellent attendance.
- Responsible for procurement of semi complex high-dollar, Subcontractor services and materials which may have long lead times, and other procurements as assigned.
- Assist in planning and coordinating facility surveys to determine Subcontractor’s ability to perform repair work. Obtain reviews, concurrence, and approvals as required by the Purchasing Manual.
- Validate subcontracts and rental requisitions against contract and project specifications with in-depth technical understanding of the statement of work and required subcontractor or leasing company qualifications.
- Ensure subcontract agreements clearly specify all pertinent technical requirements and invoke all relevant contract clauses, terms, and conditions.
- Perform price analysis and negotiation of subcontractor and leasing company proposals.
- Maintain exceptionally close liaison between Subcontractors, Suppliers and Program Managers, and Material Control for resolution of performance problems, and to ensure timely receipt of a satisfactory product/services.
- Cross-training in Material Procurement may be required
- Ship repair approach, organization, procedures and material requirements.
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Contract law principles and their application to ship repair environment.
- Shipyard health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Negotiating semi-complex, high-dollar, and/or custom Subcontractor service and Material procurements.
- Document preparation including special reports and presentations.
BA/BS in a related field, or AA/AS plus two (2) years’ directly related experience, or six (6) years’ directly related experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT US BY PHONE AT 425-412-4227 OR BY EMAIL AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULG, our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Short- and long-term disability coverage
Identity Theft Protection
Long Term Opportunities
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. ULG is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.