Construction Project Manager
Superior Resource Group is looking for a Construction Project Manager for our client located near Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct. Pay $ BOE
- Coordinate with architects, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner’s representatives in resolving issues related to plans, specifications and field concerns or discrepancies.
- Consult with clients and company representatives to direct project development
- Plan and oversee implementation of design for construction or renovation projects
- Manage job cost, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of project management
- Oversee Site Managers to assure project is aligned with quality, schedule and safety expectations
- Cultivate long term relationships associated with the project
- Periodically work with estimating to assist in soliciting for qualified bids.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, employees, and material suppliers.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a commercial construction project manager
- Minimum associate degree in construction trade or relevant experience
- Proven experience managing construction projects of various sizes and complexities and demonstrated ability to manage all financial aspects of a commercial construction project
- OSHA 30 certified
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus