CNC Lathe Operator — 2nd shift
Superior Resource Group is looking for a 2nd Shift CNC Lathe Operator for our client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to hire.
- You will support production operations by performing moderate to difficult machining operations
- You will perform progressive machining operations for metal parts, tools and machines with close tolerance and focus on high quality and accurate parts
- You may also be suggesting edits to the NC programmer in the course of making parts
Preference to candidates with Hurco Vertical Mill and Samsung Lathe experience and skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical Degree in Machine Tool Technology or related field preferred
- Must be good at problem solving, have good mechanical aptitude, and able to learn and understand job methods and instructions in a timely manner
- 2+ years of relevant machining experience desired
- Excellent work history desired
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and regularly lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.