Class A Maintenance Technician
Staffing Resources is hiring a Class A Maintenance Technician for a local heat treat company. The Technician will install, maintain, and repair machinery/equipment and have knowledge in electrical systems in an industrial setting. If you are looking for a career change, please consider this fast paced, comprehensive maintenance position. Our client offers FREE onsite health care, 10 paid holidays annually, competitive pay, vacation, benefits, a safe work environment.
Pay $19-$24.00 Based on Experience
***Candidate will be responsible for the following***
- Identify and record quality and production related problems
- Alert supervision to halt the processing until proper procedures are completed
- Visually inspect and test machinery/equipment
- Update maintenance logs
- Maintains clean work area
- Identify trends, erratic readings from machines or equipment to detect and diagnose problems and plan for repairs
- Identify defects in machinery/equipment for repair
- Clean machinery
- Installs and repairs electrical components
- Possess knowledge of multi-phase electric motors, and electrical/electronic components of equipment
- Assemble, install, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Installs and repairs automated machinery and equipment such as switches, contactors, frequency drives, sensors, etc.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Operates powered industrial trucks (forklifts), scissor lift and boom lift
*1-3 Years Prior Experience Required
*High School Diploma/GED Required
*Able to clear communication and feedback
- Consistently use hands and fingers; able to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Able to lift/move up to 50 pounds; potentially need to move products up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to fumes and airborne particles
- Able to work consistently with hearing protection and often in hot temperatures
Interested applicants APPLY by completing our online application www.1sri.com OR call our office for further assistance 574.735.2233.
Staffing Resources cares about you!
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
At Staffing Resources our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
– Medical Coverage
– Short- and long-term disability coverage
– Identity Theft Protection
– Legal Assistance
– Long Term Opportunities
– Training and Career Growth Opportunities
– The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Staffing Resources is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Staffing Resources is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Staffing Resources is a drug free company. Staffing Resources is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.