Carpenter / Installer – SeaTac
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Assistant Installers / Construction in Sea-Tac WA.
This is a very hands-on position. You will need to be able to take and follow instruction well and use hand and power tools.
Basic Skills Needed:
- General carpentry experience
- Able to use hand & power tools : chop saw, table saw, circular saw, reciprocating saw
Nail gun, caulking gun
- Removal of old windows and doors and assist with the install of new ones.
- Ability to calculate scribe cuts, Measure existing windows to ensure the new window fits before cutting.
- Basic miter cuts for basic wood trims.
- Safely Establish fall protection and anchor points.
- Will work under minimal supervision.
- Must have minimum of 3 years construction / carpentry experience
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 70 + pounds
- Walk, stand and climb on uneven surfaces
Day shift 7am – 430pm M-F
$23 / hour
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGStaffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Medical Coverage
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
• Long Term Opportunities
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
• The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. NSC MARINE is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.