Building Drainage Product Specialist
Job location: Casa Grande, AZ
The Product Specialist is responsible for product knowledge, product marketing support for Building Drainage products and services. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and be a part of the technical liaison between the client Global Building Drainage competence centers C & I (Pribyslav) and Residential (Haustechnik) to deliver market leading products. It includes working with sales personnel, channel partners, marketing and cross functional support to ensure revenue, margin and customer satisfaction goals are met.Job duties:
- Lead development of timely business, economic, market and competitive intelligence analysis to support strategic planning initiatives and penetrate new markets.
- Manage stage gate process for New Product Development (NPD) initiatives
- Update databases, collect requests for product requirements and create foundations for business cases.
- Manage project data with Engineering and Product Development ensuring product launch is on time and on budget.
- Interact with customers to assess product development needs, field test’s provide follow up and gauge product development opportunities.
- Lead training sessions to educate sales teams and customers on product strategy.
- Create product documentation and sales collateral for sales and technical presentations.
- Define key buyers and influencers and assist Marketing staff to develop compelling messaging approaches.
- Collaborate with marketing department for development, rollout and coordination of print and electronic marketing campaigns.
- Execute product strategy for the Building Drainage Products; includes new product development opportunity assessments and product enhancement recommendations.
- Integrate the Products strategy into product roadmaps while working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, operations and supply chain to ensure that revenue, margin and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Establish product forecast and relevant KPI for existing portfolio of products and new product introductions; ensuring stakeholder and leadership buy-in.
- Serve as voice of the customer for product category and apply to the company's ability to meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals. Work with customers to identify unsolved problems in the market.
- Optimize product scope through each distribution channel.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferably in Engineering; or 3-5 years’ experience in product specialist role, marketing, or engineering function.