Building Drainage Customer Service Representative
Job location: Casa Grande, AZ
Responsible for the efficient and effective handling of customer service activities which include expediting and processing orders and responding to customer complaints, for Building Drainage Products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Answer questions for customers and outside Sales staff on the status of in-house and shipped orders, invoicing discrepancies, availability, lead times, prices, freight costs and literature requests. Prepares Returned Goods Authorizations/Credit Requests.
- Reviews sales orders and sample requests generated by phone, fax, in-house drawings, materials list, or mail.
- Coordinates special pricing or handling instructions by comparing quotations/orders, or communicating with Sales staff/Technical Inside Rep.
- Compares materials lists to drawings/orders, and discusses with appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Processes requests for samples from Building Drainage sales and distributors. Follows up on shipments of samples, especially when they are for shows.
- Data entry of all orders, generate and check order acknowledgement; email to customer for review.
- Follow-up on orders which require special handling, fabrication, or purchased parts, by communicating with the Building Drainage Team.
- Investigate and document customer claims regarding breakage and price differences and update customer incident database.
- Attend morning meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Comply with Company policies and procedures.