Boring Bar Machinist
• Minimum 3 years of job shop experience, including machining, tool setting, machine programming, tool standardization, etc.
• Exhibit the ability & desire to do quality work in an effective and productive manner
• Possess a positive attitude
• Be flexible in meeting customers’ changing requirements
• Strong experience with reading prints and drawings, knowledge, and experience with Geometric Dimensional Tolerancing is required
• Solid math skills
• Must be a team player and work well with others
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work “through us”. We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.