Benefits Account Manager
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for a Benefits Accounts Manager in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Job Title: Benefits Account Manager
Salary: 70k + DOE
We are looking for a top-notch Benefits Account Manager to service and expand our benefits book of business. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to have a career in a fast-growing insurance brokerage firm.
- Build and maintain key client and carrier relationships, by phone, email and in-person, including communication and presentations in-person or via internet videoconferences
- Document all client interactions, communications and strategic initiatives in Agency Management System in accordance with required workflows, conventions and protocols, with accuracy and within required timelines
- Work with Producers and lead Account Service teams to create and manage timelines and project management plans related to benefit plan renewals, requests for proposal, creation of benefit communications materials and enrollment meetings.
- Coordinate and lead service and regular stewardship meetings to demonstrate agency capabilities, review regulatory compliance, answer client questions and train client staff as needed.
- Review, evaluate and present renewal offers and supporting documentation from current carriers and vendors, requesting renewal information from client and creating, distributing and compiling responses to Requests for Proposal as needed
- Coordinate plan design changes, systems builds and communicate with vendors and carriers to assure accurate implementation and minimize Errors and Omissions
- Lead benefit plan implementations; including open enrollment material design, renewal timeline development, and coordination of open enrollment meetings
- Assist clients with compliance and refer them to preferred vendors (ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ERISA) as needed and appropriate
- Attend seminars, classes and carrier meetings to maintain current knowledge of market changes including legislative changes and Affordable Care Act regulations
- Must have and maintain a current Arizona Health and Life Insurance license.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years related experience; or High School Diploma/GED and 6 or more years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to navigate various carrier websites to retrieve items for processing or customer inquiries.
- Previous experience working in EPIC, Zywave, ThinkHR, EASE, Employee Navigator
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.