JOB TITLE: Assembly Specialist
Performs a variety of light assembly operations using drawing schematics and diagrams to assemble components or subassemblies.
- Gathers parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Uses general shop equipment such as huck guns, and a variety of other pneumatic hand-tools.
- Meets production and quality standards in fast-paced, repetitive environment.
- Maintains a clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This job description reflects the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required, based upon business needs, at any time with or without notice.
- High school level education or equivalent and specialized training which may be obtained in vocational courses or on the job.
- Strong attention to detail able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to meet production and quality standards.
- Ability to work on assignments that are repetitive in nature and may be moderately complex.
- Decision making and judgment is required to perform quality checks.
- Positive attitude and the ability to function in a team environment.
Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodations.