We are hiring for Entry Level Machine Operators at an Auburn WA glass processing plant.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprint drawings, schematics, and job orders to understand customer specifications
- Knowledge of, and ability to use basic hand tools and quality measuring equipment (ie. Calipers and visual scopes)
- Mechanical aptitude and basic computer knowledge
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail
- Good attendance and flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT Crystal BY PHONE AT 425-412-4227 or submit your resume.
At ULGStaffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGStaffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGStaffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGStaffing is a drug free company. ULGStaffing is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
#ULG #INDULG #CB