Job location: Tucson, AZ
- Execute contractual agreements for the procurement of materials, components, supplies, services, and capital equipment.
- Utilize vendors within the existing network based on suppliers’ commitment to quality, on-time delivery, and current market pricing conditions, and results obtainable by negotiation and past history/performance.
- Manage MRP requirements by placing PO’s and administering the overall material flow from suppliers. Expedite parts when required to meet organizational needs.
- Maintain close contact with vendors by correspondence, telephone, and plant visits.
- Involve other parts of clients business where necessary to augment technical interaction and requirements.
- Provide world class customer service focused on meeting customer requested delivery dates and respond to all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Promote and maintain new ideas, methods, and systems vital to maintaining an efficient, functional environment. Actively participate in implementing procedures as workloads and/or responsibilities increase.
- Assist Service Center personnel in setting up, organizing, processing and filing quotes, orders and invoicing. Typical tasks may include assisting with quote development, entering orders in computer system, ensuring required parts are procured and on schedule, setting up job files and storing documents appropriately, invoicing, and transmitting documents to other client's personnel, reps & customers.
- Maintain official documents and record in appropriate files/data bases.
- Participate in continuous business process improvement.
- Suggest changes to departmental procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of functions including cross departmental workflow, and communication related to processing of service and equipment orders.
- Regular and reliable attendance is key to performance of this job.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Comply with all Service Operations department and Company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Responsible for Environmental Health and Safety management and policy commitments as prescribed for this role in client's Duty of Care.
- Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.