Staffing Resources is searching for an Accounting Assistant for a company in Peru. This position has the potential to transition into an Accounting Manager role. This is a 1st shift position paying $18-$20 based on experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Short term – Process Accounts Payable (checks do not come from our facility).
- Process Accounts Receivable invoices
- Charge expenses and cost centers
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Report sales tax
- Calculates and pays commissions
- Assist Controller with month end tasks
Once transitioned into the Accounting Manager role, duties include:
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts and annual budgets
- Oversees the production or periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results copy with generally accepted accounting principles
- Audits accounts to ensures compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with inside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Associated degree in Accounting (will consider candidates with relevant experience)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years of relatable accounting experience
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please call our office at 574-735-2233!
Staffing Resources cares about you!
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
At Staffing Resources our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Staffing Resources is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Staffing Resources is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Staffing Resources is a drug free company. Staffing Resources is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.