Personal Lines Account Manager
Client is looking for a top notch Personal Lines Account Manager to service and expand our Personal Lines book of business. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to have a career in a fast growing insurance brokerage firm. We have physical locations in Arizona, Colorado, California, and Wyoming, servicing customers in all 50 states.
- Must have and maintain a current Wyoming Property & Casualty Insurance license.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years related experience; or High School Diploma/GED and 3 or more years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to navigate various carrier websites to retrieve items for processing or customer inquiries.
- Previous experience working in EPIC
Additional Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to be highly organized, yet flexible in dealing with shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, and evolving procedures.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy working with people in a high volume customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, while maintaining positive staff relationships within a team work environment.
Examples of Essential Job Duties:
- Develops relationships with clients, partnering with Producer(s) to service and retain assigned client accounts
- Educate clients on coverages, important exclusions and other policy details.
- Review renewals, solicit increases in coverage and round out accounts at every renewal.
- Incorporate the capabilities of the Agency management system into the daily workflow
- Other duties as assigned.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.