2nd Shift Opto Electronic Manufacturing Technician
- Monitor and track all build configurations and processes; recognize, troubleshoot, and resolve build issues. Document processes for future builds and/or production release.
- Perform package assembly for single emitter and multi-emitter packages and inspect under high power microscope for any defects that occur during reflow.
- Perform LIV test on high powered laser diodes at chip-on-submount and completed assembly levels, as well as routine troubleshooting on test benches.
- Able to post data to Excel spreadsheets and manufacturing systems databases; recognize trends, patterns, and potential issues in test data.
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate’s degree preferred.
- Hands on technician experience (2+ years) required, laser assembly and/or semiconductor manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, an independent worker, and possess excellent communication skills and team attitude.
- Mechanical dexterity and computer proficiency (Excel, Word) required.
- Ability to work in class 10,000 clean room with bunny suit (including face mask, hood, and gloves) for duration of shift. Safety glasses required for some operations. Sit or stand at work station for duration of shift.