2nd Class Marine Electrician
**Must be flexible to work different shifts**
- Performs all duties required to layout, fabricate, and install electrical wiring or coaxial cable.
- Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring, as necessary.
- Cuts wires to length, strips insulation from wire ends, and insulates connections with plastic sleeves.
- Attaches wire or complicated electrical systems to fixtures and accessories such as transformers, instrument panels, and switchboards with fasteners such as bolts, screws, or solder.
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Must have three (2) years electrical experience installing cables through shipboard cableways, performing terminations on military and commercial crimp and soldering type connectors/connections.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools specific to the trade.
- U.S citizenship/legal Alien required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Capable of lifting and carrying components up to fifty pounds
Willing to travel up to 60% of the time.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: email@example.com
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.