1st Shift Manufacturing Operator
Job location: Tucson, AZ
This is an entry-level position that will require the candidate to learn multiple areas of manufacturing. The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, a high level of drive and willingness to learn new processes, and must be able to work well with others in a group environment. Must be able to work the 1st shift (5 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.)
Essential functions and Responsibilities:
• Set up and operate a variety of manufacturing equipment
• Inspect parts under a microscope
• Obtain qualifications for multiple areas and procedures
• Complete paperwork and computer information as requested
• Perform other related duties as requested.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Willing to learn new objectives and methods
• Experience with electronics manufacturing
• Experience in working with a microscope
• This position works on a manufacturing/production floor and is subject to exposure to noise, equipment, moving parts, etc. Clean room class 100K clothing is required.
Education: HS diploma or GED, must pass pre-employment drug screen