1c Pipe Welder with NAVSEA
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for 1st Class Pipe Welders with NAVSEA in Bremerton WA.
Pay: $35 + $155 per diem
The Welders are responsible for accomplishing work in accordance with work specifications safely, with the highest quality and in a professional manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a first class pipe fitter in the ship repair industry.
- Must have all tools necessary to accomplish pipe welding, i.e., electrode holder, gloves, and weld shield.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., work aboard marine vessels, climb ladders, work in tanks and confined spaces, and wear personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to weld certify IAW Mil-Std-248 in the following metal groups:
- CUNI, buttweld and socket weld
- Stainless, buttweld and socket weld
- Steel, buttweld and socket weld
- Aluminum, buttweld and socket weld
- Must have a working knowledge of pipe joint design IAW Mil-Std 22D
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
Must have proof of US Citizenship to enter shipyard
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.