Are You Skilled? Reliable? Honest? Flexible?
Our private and public sector employers are looking for good people. Do you fit the bill? We’re looking for employees who can work as part of a team, solve problems independently and who are willing to keep their skills up-to-date.
In exchange, you get the chance to use and increase your skills, and receive ongoing training and a solid benefits program. Looking for safe and challenging full-time or contract job opportunities? Help to design, maintain and repair our nation’s warships and support vessels.
Learn more, view our specialties, search jobs nationwide, or Apply now.
We are currently looking for people at all levels in these industries:
- Shipyard and heavy industry
- Welders including; MIG/TIG/stick, pipe, tube and aluminum
- Steel fitters
- Pipe fitters
- Inside and outside machinists
- Painters and abrasive blasters
- Crane operators
- Professional personnel: NACE, NDT, recruiting, safety and project management, mechanical assemblers
- Engineers, AutoCAD and mechanical designers, tech writers
- Accounting, administrative and clerical, automated data processing and data entry
- Forklift operators and technicians
- Packers, shipping and receiving, assemblers, drivers (CDL), warehouse, scanners
- Cleaning and janitorial technicians
- Maintenance workers, handymen, carpenters and fabricators
- Machinists, heavy equipment mechanics and crane mechanics
Have you recently been discharged from the military?
NSC helps military veterans transition to civilian life. Use the skills you learned as a member of the armed forces to get a rewarding new job. Your focus, work ethic and dedication are in demand.
You served with integrity, honesty and accountability – so do we. Learn more about opportunities for vets.