Finding Qualified Candidates Is a Challenge
NSC can source, screen and interview professionals who meet your specifications. Keep up with contract and production demands, ramp up for large projects, or reduce fixed costs. Build a pipeline of ready talent to access on demand. Whether you need a supervisor of shipbuilding, a shipyard operations manager, or need to hire reliable dockworkers, NSC can help.
NSC’s contingent staffing and strategic workforce management options help you address:
- Talent shortages
- Variable workloads
- Payroll and tax administration
- Workers’ compensation compliance
- Affordable Care Act requirements
- Large contingent workforce management
- Safety and skills training
- Specialized Recruiting
- Diversity Initiatives
Together we build a safer, stronger America. Start with the right people.
Manage variable workloads, busy seasons and large projects with skilled contingent help. We specialize in recruiting skilled craft workers including: welders, fitters and piping system mechanics. Need an administrative assistant to fill in for a vacation? IT specialists for a key project? NSC offers skilled, screened help 24/7 – even in the most remote locations.
Try one of our temporary employees on the job to evaluate their work at your location. Convert them to full time when you are ready. We offer client-friendly terms to smooth the transition.
Direct Hire placement
Looking for permanent help? NSC can find the right people and screen them for you, allowing you to choose from the best. Need a tough-to-find skill set or to replace a key player quickly? We can help you hire faster and more efficiently.
Payroll administration using up valuable time and resources? Let NSC handle it for you. Place the temporary employees you choose on our payroll. We take care of paycheck distribution, tax withholding, workers’ compensation and benefits.
Vendor on Premise (VOP)
NSC can supply a large contingent workforce for your location and manage them on-site. Your dedicated coordinator will handle day-to-day management tasks including training and onboarding, managing attendance, recruiting and hiring.
Vendor Management Solutions (VMS)
Drive efficiency, profitability and performance with a customized VMS program. Consolidate your suppliers though a single unified system to maintain optimal staffing levels, ensure compliance and reduce co-employment risks. NSC’s single point of contact handles every detail.
Types of people we recruit:
- Shipyard and heavy industry
- Welders including; MIG/TIG/stick, pipe, tube and aluminum
- Steel fitters
- Pipe fitters
- Inside and outside machinists
- Painters and abrasive blasters
- Crane operators
- Professional personnel: NACE, NDT, recruiting, safety and project management, mechanical assemblers
- Engineers, AutoCAD and mechanical designers, tech writers
- Accounting, administrative and clerical, automated data processing and data entry
- Forklift operators and technicians
- Packers, shipping and receiving, assemblers, drivers (CDL), warehouse, scanners
- Cleaning and janitorial technicians
- Maintenance workers, handymen, carpenters and fabricators
- Machinists, heavy equipment mechanics and crane mechanics
Types of Industries We Serve
NSC Technologies provides a full range of workforce solutions. We specialize in providing skilled trades support in the following areas:
North American Industrial Classification (NAIC) System Categories:
561320, Temporary Help Services
541990, All other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
541214, Payroll Services
561210, Facilities Support Services
561110, Office Administrative Services
336611, Ship Repair Services